An experienced education and consulting company, Wisakejak Consulting designs programs, navigates projects, and creates capacity building experiences, customized to all stakeholders. Owned and operated by Jessie Fiddler-Kiss, a Education Specialist and consultant, Wisakejak Consulting approaches everything with an indigenous lens.
Fiddler-Kiss understands the importance of relationship building in order to develop a foundation of trust. Her Metis heritage and experience working with both Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples to build mutual understanding makes her a tremendous asset for fostering insight and awareness, on the pathways of negotiation and compromise. Let her guide the way.
Wisakejak Consulting Offers:
- Intensive Indigenous protocol trainings for those in industry and education; inservice or on-going in order to build capacity
- Collaborative relationship building for industry or education with Canada's First Nations
- Understanding of treaties, policy and agreements of First Nations and Metis and how they relate to industry
- Facilitation and collaboration with industry and Indigenous communities
- Curriculum design, high impact program planning and implementation
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission training and how it is intended to be applied to education, policy and industry